Sponsored

Maverick Suspension: Lower, Level, or Lift??

• Total voters

Mitch Panda Motorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 2021 Bronco OBX, 2015 Focus ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Maverick presents many different suspension mod opportunities. Our question is, would you rather Lower your Maverick or Lift it? Or does a simple Leveling Kit sound more appealing?

Let us know!!
Sponsored

BlueFiSTr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tracer 900 GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm holding out for a spring set with matching shocks or a full coilover setup. My experience with other vehicles is that more than 2inch or so drop on stock shocks can start to compromise ride quality. A kit with a 3F 4R drop and matching Koni's or Bilstein would be 👌

1low2oh

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trucklette
I've been lurking here for a while, and it didn't seem like there's much support or interest in Lowering from the majority but I could be wrong. Anyways, I had to make an account so I could share that I'm in the lowering club! Nice to see a well-established company reaching out!

IMO, these Mavericks look awesome lifted, leveled, even stock. I've just got my heart set on Lowering my trucklette!

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm interested in keeping it stock, the most. That said, out of the choices, I went for lift.

Last edited:

Darksider

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two
Lowering has been a on going thing around here bit we have had the fan boys giving us crap. About how we are wrong and they are right. So some just keep out of the fight. I been recommending it to every manufactures since 75% of the vehicles ordered are fwd which will likely go lower than higher. If you invest in lift (which several are already on the market) this will be only 25% of the available customers.

Plus the lifts are also blowing out CV joints. This truck was not made for the off road. It is a street truck and making lowering kit and street truck accessories is where the money will be.

Sponsored

RevBo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The Maverick presents many different suspension mod opportunities. Our question is, would you rather Lower your Maverick or Lift it? Or does a simple Leveling Kit sound more appealing?

Let us know!!
If you use the LEVELING Kit, will that allow for larger tires? Once installed, do you need to have cast/camber adjusted or a 4-wheel alignment only?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I certainly want to lower my Maverick (if it ever arrives) at least 1-2"!

Sponsored

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Question for you folks:
This will be my first truck...if it ever arrives. I have zero experience with lifts, etc. and like many people on this forum, I would like to do a 1" lift on the front end to even out the stance. Does putting a lift on your truck screw up the performance in any way or void the Ford warranty? Thanks!

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Let us know!!
Whatever y'all do, make sure you adjust the aim of your headlights appropriately. Don't be that guy. Thanks.

Evil2ltr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Alto Blue Maverick XLT AWD

Badmfmike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick FRE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Question for you folks:
This will be my first truck...if it ever arrives. I have zero experience with lifts, etc. and like many people on this forum, I would like to do a 1" lift on the front end to even out the stance. Does putting a lift on your truck screw up the performance in any way or void the Ford warranty? Thanks!
7/8" drop on my Fusion and no problem with Ford. Did not mess up the ride quality and improved gas milage. Also, I think it looks nice...
Ford Maverick POLL: What Maverick Suspension Mods Are You Interested In - Lower, Level or Lift? 20210808_141224
Sponsored