First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
Undecided
What kind of bed liner are we looking at?

Sponsored

doctorres112

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Land Cruiser, 2021 Toyota Corolla
Tonight I changed my mind and am going Lariat w/ Lux vs my original order XLT w/ Lux, cactus gray was always the color choice. While I like the look of the 17 in rims better on the gray XLT, I think the blue plastic interior over time will bother me more and more.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
While I like the look of the 17 in rims better on the gray XLT, I think the blue plastic interior over time will bother me more and more.
The Lariat's interior is blue too, y'know.

Sponsored

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
I hope some Amazon seller would come up with a different color phone tray to swap out the orange ones in the XLT
I bet they just lay in the pocket. Would be easy to swap one out of an XL. If you can get your hands on one that is.

Stressed_Era

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 MAZDA 3 AWD hatch. 18 MAZDA CX-9.
Is the lariat the only trim with the signature lighting? If so what is in that part of the headlight on the other trims? Just chrome plastic? I hate when cat companies do this, just offer a lighting package.

bschurman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat, 1961 VW bug
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is the lariat the only trim with the signature lighting? If so what is in that part of the headlight on the other trims? Just chrome plastic? I hate when cat companies do this, just offer a lighting package.
It's all overall cost. This truck has to hit a price point for Ford so they reduce the number of options available and attempt to put together packages that reduce the number of manufacturing permutations. The organizational complexity in adding separate add-on for each trim level is staggeringly expensive.

Ford is not doing this to annoy you, they are doing it so that they can sell this truck at a certain price and still make some profit from them. The unseen costs beyond just screwing them together really add up.

If you want options, you get an F150 with over 2 billion ways to put it together. Yes, that's billion with a b and one reason they are much more expensive to build.
https://blog.consumerguide.com/how-...o-build-an-f-150-would-you-believe-2-billion/

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That XLT is almost identical to my build. Very happy with it.
Sponsored