First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious about the same I got the confirmation email but never got a free FITS email...
You can always call Ford and ask about the status of your order. 800-334-4375.
Sponsored

mrothe570

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Lexus IS300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can always call Ford and ask about the status of your order. 800-334-4375.
Yeah if I didn't work as a mailman. Next day off is probably... next Thursday?

BMCGC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65/67 Mustang 22 Santa Cruz 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford's roll out of build on demand is not going very smooth. First the virus, then supply chain issues, now inept dealers.

If this is going to work, Ford's higher echelons will need to step in and have some Come-to-Jesus meetings with the rank and file.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford's roll out of build on demand is not going very smooth. First the virus, then supply chain issues, now inept dealers.

If this is going to work, Ford's higher echelons will need to step in and have some Come-to-Jesus meetings with the rank and file.
How will that change the problems caused by the pandemic and subsequent supply chain issues? It really seems like Ford itself is doing everything they can. I mean, the EPA was the one holding up the hybrid. Supply constraints related to the pandemic are delaying the rest.

I would really like to know what Ford's original estimate for the average time from custom order to delivery is, and how close they are to meeting that time frame when you factor out the outside issues. Custom orders are the way forward in this market and I hope they get it right.

Barbara Hollar

First Name
Me n my mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Wow your dealer is really crappy. :mad:

Even though you ordered on June 9th Ford never considered your order valid so all that time from then until Nov 15th you had no chance of getting a build date. It was only when Ford warned the dealer about orders that were not validated did the dealer contact you and fixed it.

The only good news is that at least your order wasn't canceled. But now you are in the same boat as those who just ordered so that will put your probable build date as May/June 2022.
i know, i was peeved at my dealer, but i want that Maverick so i stick with it!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Barbara Hollar

First Name
Me n my mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Montrose Ford didn't have me sign anything at all. I talked to them yesterday and they insist everything is good to go. I have not received a conformation from Ford, No deposit, but they say everthing is good.
if you have not gotten email from Ford, tell your dealer that you did not get the confirmation from Ford. this is what you need to watch out for.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow your dealer is really crappy. :mad:

Even though you ordered on June 9th Ford never considered your order valid so all that time from then until Nov 15th you had no chance of getting a build date. It was only when Ford warned the dealer about orders that were not validated did the dealer contact you and fixed it.

The only good news is that at least your order wasn't canceled. But now you are in the same boat as those who just ordered so that will put your probable build date as May/June 2022.
The original order date is preserved in the system so this order should get pulled and filled quickly. I had this happen with Jim Click Ford and the original order date was June 18th but not ROVP tell over a month later. Ford still tracked my order date. I got a build date right away. I cancelled the order because they wanted to price gouge me.

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Montrose Ford didn't have me sign anything at all. I talked to them yesterday and they insist everything is good to go. I have not received a conformation from Ford, No deposit, but they say everthing is good.
If they did not take a copy of your drivers license,I fear your dealer is mistaken ,without the customer verification process you almost certainly do not have a valid order.

99Mustang

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mustang 07 F150 17 Fiesta
If they did not take a copy of your drivers license,I fear your dealer is mistaken ,without the customer verification process you almost certainly do not have a valid order.
That's what I thought too, but the sales rep insists the order is placed and good to go.

Bootstrap6

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda 3 Hothatch Grand Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never received anything from my dealer in terms of paper work so I called ford last Thursday just to see if an order was even placed and got through in no time. The incredibly kind woman at ford confirmed my order was placed and was awaiting a build date. She assured me everything was fine and was as excited as I am to get the truck. I assume that was a good sign but now this news has me worried all over again.

Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was very concerned about this as think I showed my license but don't remember sighing any detail document of the order. Mind you between Monday 10/25 my wife wanted Hot Pepper Red instead of the chosen Velocity Blue. So late on 11/18 asked for the ROVP and got this the next day. Feel good about the order, but not sure what a DORA looks like etc, Should know better but trust the dealership as they have a good reputation. No signed documents of the order in my possession. The manager did the order over the phone with me. Not did call the salesman later stating the activation fee should not be there as will be buying. He said don't worry the activation fee will not be on the sticker. Plan on wait to see if if I receive the X Plan pin as own well over 100 shares of ford stock for 6 months prior to the order. Will then call and ask any questions or go to the dealer with any of the communities suggestions.

ROVP looks good to me but never seen one before.
Ford Maverick Dealers saying customer's Maverick orders were canceled by Ford ROVP-MavrickOrderRub-lastName

Last edited:

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Agreed
However, there are a ton of posts on here that detailed the process and quite a few that mentioned reputable dealers. Tim even posted a great video a while back detailing the order process. The number to Ford customer service is mentioned a bunch as well. I went with Chapman, a solid 90 minute drive away rather than the local dealers for my comfort level that they absolutely knew what they were doing plus the pricing was incredible. It stinks for the crappy dealers and something needs to be done but those ordering should not have had blind faith in them. It’s a shame but I knew the process by reading posts on here and Chapman followed it perfectly. Not being critical of anyone or judging anyone but there was plenty of info on this forum to know what to expect when ordering.
I hope everyone that wants a Maverick gets one. My Maverick is awesome and I am so glad to have it. I have zero regrets about my purchase and feel like I got great value for my $33K Out the door.
Ford should penalize the shitty dealers in some way but not having a negative impact on the buyers.
I would be ripping the shitty dealers on every venue on social media. If they suck tell everyone that can read that they suck.
Just my opinion.

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh yea. Got a confirmation email the next day. Also got the DORA. I called Ford a few weeks back just to make sure the order was in and they confirmed it was in the way it should have been. Are you an Eco or Hybrid?
People have posted like yourself they have "called Ford." What is the number you are calling? What are they able to tell you and what information do you need to provide?

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i know, i was peeved at my dealer, but i want that Maverick so i stick with it!!
Your dealer should take money off your order or give you something like an extended warranty etc. That’s a hugh fail on their part.