Sponsored

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Why would you think that? I would guess you are 99.9% wrong. Model years generally change in late Fall or Early Winter, not in the Spring.
Don’t most manufacturers do changeovers from one model year to another in the summer? If not then, when do they do so? I’m just used to new models arriving in the fall, that’s all. Maybe that’s too old school. Again, it was just a statement and a guess.
Sponsored

hopkin22

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
We will see. I ordered from Long McArthur because they are local to me July 15. Xlt ecoboost fx4 luxury package with sliding rear window. They have promoted themselves so much online that I keep getting passed over. I never received an email from Ford about my order being accepted and have voiced it several times. I get no answer. Then The dealer tells everyone they will ship for free and have more allocations. People jump me. I am borrowing a vehicle from a family member and when I ordered in July, I was told October. I don’t trust dealerships to begin with, but thought with one that is near me in Kansas that I would be taken care of. The verdict is still out, but I have not been impressed.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I watched @fordvideoguy latest video during which he touched on some of questions folks have raised on this thread. I'll try to paraphrase what I can remember, but do not hold me as exact quote. I do suggest that you watch his video yourself to get exactly what he said. Basically, he said as far scheduling Ford has a complex means that they use, but it comes down to each Region getting looked at for oldest orders, any restraints on that order (tonneau, mud flaps etc) if there are then the order is passed over to the next one. Another hold is the number of allocations that dealership has available during that round of scheduling. With the OKTB for hybrids (🦄 ) coming soon you can expect more hybrids getting scheduled. Ford has been slow in scheduling them because they didn't want to fill the desert up with trucks (I think also chips, parts played into this too). Ford cutoff orders of hybrids because they can only make so many in the time allocated for MY22. Also if a dealership has allocations, but no retail orders that can get built then stock orders are scheduled, which could explain why ecoboost Mavericks are showing up at some dealerships. Naturally Ford wants to get everything built for MY22 because dragging it out only causes more headaches. Personally, unless you must have your Maverick yesterday I wouldn't change or drop anything off your order because as long as supplies don't become an issue Mavericks should really start coming out of the factory by the thousands! Every MY22 should be built by May so that's only 6 months from now. When you think back Mavericks were only started being built in late August, so the usual growing pain have taken place and supply issues tackled now production should really ramp up! Again I suggest watching @fordvideoguy to get the information straight from Maverick Jesus! 😆
Lastly, before anyone starts banging their keyboards claiming I'm Ford fan boy, just know that I ordered my Maverick hybrid 🦄 XLT (Lux -360) July 5th and I'm still waiting for a build date. I'm also extremely disappointed in Ford's overall lack of communication with Maverick customers! They could've done a much better job explaining the reasons behind why the OKTB on the hybrid has taken so long! Someday we'll find out, but for now a $50 FITS kit isn't an explanation! If things work out right this will be the last truck I buy for a lot of years!

otter101

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Maverick XLT Lux, Nissan, Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With 5 weeks of production dates coming, how many vehicles would that equal and how many of the back orders would that get them caught to or thru? Will scheduling clear those guys up (June and July orders) and get them to September orders?

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So maybe they can get 20,000 Maverick's done in January if we're lucky? Where does that put me, like June delivery?
When did you order?

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I don’t get scheduled, with 8 weeks of priority 2, for a AWD FX4 Tow 2.0, I’m never getting on this forum again. Then again I’m pretty sure I said that a month ago and here we are.
Next week the Mavericks will get a lot of scheduling from November allocations. The week after will likely be a clean up week and the week following should start scheduling for February using December allocations. I bet you will get a build date in one of those weeks.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I don’t get scheduled, with 8 weeks of priority 2, for a AWD FX4 Tow 2.0, I’m never getting on this forum again. Then again I’m pretty sure I said that a month ago and here we are.
Never say never....never.

Lyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
I am scheduled for 12/6. Have I been postponed?
We will see. I ordered from Long McArthur because they are local to me July 15. Xlt ecoboost fx4 luxury package with sliding rear window. They have promoted themselves so much online that I keep getting passed over. I never received an email from Ford about my order being accepted and have voiced it several times. I get no answer. Then The dealer tells everyone they will ship for free and have more allocations. People jump me. I am borrowing a vehicle from a family member and when I ordered in July, I was told October. I don’t trust dealerships to begin with, but thought with one that is near me in Kansas that I would be taken care of. The verdict is still out, but I have not been impressed.
I have been very lucky, I ordered my EB XLT lux all packages from a Wichita dealer on 9/22, got the vin# 9/23 and an 11/15 build week. I have been moved back three times to my current build week of 12/6, but so far I haven’t been moved back again. Fingers crossed!

Sponsored

Dagreeny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2922 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
lol All of the orders, like every order Ford has in one month?! lol ya NO. . if you ordered in November that means ur last on the list. I am a July order with no build date. So you have a long while! Summer of next year (May build date)
Did you order a hybrid?

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Maybe 3-4k per week production capacity. But that capacity is shared with Escape and Bronco Sport at the same factory.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for a March delivery if you ordered this month, unless you ordered minimal options and an EcoBoost model, then you may easily see it in March. For a Hybrid... well, lets just say that I ordered mid June and do not have a scheduled build date as of today.

At this rate, even if I was to get a build date in January, it would conceivable be March before I took possession with shipping delays, dealer "prep" etc.
And soon the Transit Connect will start production there as well.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm confused here a lot of people are excited about this schedule.... Don't people understand that the maverick isn't being scheduled for production until 2022.... SO that means my Maverick could hit my dealership by the end of January, but more like Feb or March.
When many of us have been waiting since June/July, merely being scheduled at all is a big deal.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When many of us have been waiting since June/July, merely being scheduled at all is a big deal.
Yep still waiting on my 7/19 hybrid order. Mine will probably take longer due to the lariat with luxury package.
Sponsored