john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I like the look of the drop in. Not sure if the drop in would be the best approach in a state where the roads get salted. The idea of the water eating away at metal below might bug me more than any actual damage. How much for the dog? :)
Be careful that dog is a highly trained attack dog. She is also my service dog and best friend. But you can have one of my wife's FREE.
Sponsored

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I guess in Brazil adative cruise isn't an option since this has the Lux package but is missing that feature
Turn signal mirrors are NOT good looking
The lights look like afterthoughts
Was hoping they looked cool like the F150 ones

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
(1 maverick has factory drain holes in it so no standing water under a drop in bed liner 2) I owned 2004 f150 until 2019 with a drop in bed liner and no rust or scrapped areas . 3) if mounted properly no movement . 4) very protective and no maintenance . 5) I own 2022 mavericks with modified ford ranger drop in liner ($25 and 2 hrs work with jigsaw that protect bed + tailgate ) and loving it . already loaded firewood , bicycles and furniture . plastic bedliner makes it easier to load and unload because of slide ability . works for me .

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Noticed both things from the title in this video. Seems like the first real look at the hard drop in liner.

2022 Ford Maverick Drop-in bed liner and mirror turn signals on Maverick.jpg
I don't know purtugese

Truck2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota highlander hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Be careful that dog is a highly trained attack dog. She is also my service dog and best friend. But you can have one of my wife's FREE.
Must be nice to have multiple wifes…then again, maybe not :)

Sponsored

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You know, I was a little sad I missed the spray in deadline for xlt luxury package but this doesn’t look bad at all
Are you referring to a deadline for ordering the spray-in bedliner separately, or for getting a spray-in bedliner with the LUX package?
Ordered our XLT hybrid 6/14 and it got scheduled 10/21 for build the week of 12/13. However! I just checked the accessories list and it now says "drop-in bedliner." I haven't seen that before. So I guess we don't get the spray-in after all, even though we ordered the first week they were taking orders. Anyone else see this?

Ronin

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone have the Ford Part Number for ordering the Hard Drop-In Bed Liner?

Looking on the Ford Maverick Build page, the Ford Price List Sheet and the Ford Accessories Maverick List I do not see the Ford Part Number for ordering it.

Build Option.JPG

96J Option.JPG

2022 Ford Maverick Dealer Accessories Page 1.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Dealer Accessories Page 2.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Dealer Accessories Page 3.jpg
Our Maverick started production on the 18th. We dropped both the drop in then a spray in during the order so it would not be held up. On the 19th I called my dealer's parts department to order a drop in liner that could be added when we picked up the Maverick. He told me there isn't even a part number for them to order it. Its only a matter of time until an aftermarket company is selling a drop in liner. We may do a Raptor spray in liner instead. Not sure yet. Waiting to see what is available when we take delivery of the Maverick.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Our Maverick started production on the 18th. We dropped both the drop in then a spray in during the order so it would not be held up. On the 19th I called my dealer's parts department to order a drop in liner that could be added when we picked up the Maverick. He told me there isn't even a part number for them to order it.
Since Ford is now putting the Hard Drop-in Bedliner in the XLT LUX Package instead of the Spray-in Bedliner it does have a Ford Part Number but as you mention even the dealers do not know what it is at this time. Thus my question: when it is known please publish it here.

It's only a matter of time until an aftermarket company is selling a drop in liner.
For me I only want the Ford Hard Drop-in Bedliner. I really like how it looks and it has the Ford Emblem in it just like the Spray-in Bedliner.

Sponsored

clippedwings

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Transit Connect
LOL! This situation amply demonstrates how a commonly-held opinion or belief can be changed overnight. Everyone harangued the drop-in as being so inferior, and after a few owners talk about having drop-ins without any problems, and a pretty picture of a drop-in with logo’s is shown, now everyone is saying they would take one! Most of you who end up with a drop-in will never remove it or look under it, and it will still be in the truck when you sell it. Ask me how I know this.

Last edited:

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I didn't think it was going to contour the bed as well as it does. I had an 89 Ranger with a drop-in and it was basically a plastic tub. It seems like all the accessories will work fine which was my concern with the drop-in. I would be fine with either.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't think it was going to contour the bed as well as it does. It seems like all the accessories will work fine which was my concern with the drop-in. I would be fine with either.
You do save $120 or more by getting the Hard Drop-in Bedliner ($375) vs the Spray-in Bedliner ($495).

Even more savings by buying the Hard Drop-in Bedliner from one of the discount Ford Parts stores where I have seen 15-30% off savings. Also the aftermarket price of doing the Spray-in Bedliner ranges from $495 up to around $895.

Ford Maverick Drop-in bedliner and mirror turn signals on Maverick - more looks 96J Option.JPG