First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Chevy, 59 Volvo PV544, E-Bike
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Howdy neighbor. Yeah those guys in B'ham Ford seem like a bunch of dicks to talk to. Arrogant I should say because they know they have this part of the county cornered.
Your order config is quite close to mine. I added the copilot360
Reserved my FE Hybrid in early August and the cricket sounds from Bellingham Ford are deafening. Hope my experience is better than you guys....
Sponsored

Spear39

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Focus /2022 Lincoln Corsair Reserve
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I order from Titus-Will in Tacoma, on 8/21/2021. I am just waiting for ford to select it for building. but it sounds like ford is scheduling for three weeks on the 18th, I am hopeful that it will be, selected.
but the longer that they take to get me my truck, the better down payment. :)

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I order from Titus-Will in Tacoma, on 8/21/2021. I am just waiting for ford to select it for building. but it sounds like ford is scheduling for three weeks on the 18th, I am hopeful that it will be, selected.
Did you check Lakewood Ford? They are a really high volume dealer. They may have more Maverick allocations than Titus Will. You're the first person I have seen order from Titus Will. Are they doing MSRP?

Spear39

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you check Lakewood Ford? They are a really high volume dealer. They may have more Maverick allocations than Titus Will. You're the first person I have seen order from Titus Will. Are they doing MSRP?

The first time that I went in to Lakewood Ford(yes i know that they are owned by Titus will) it was a not overly pleasant experience, way too thirsty, and I have purchased 2 vehicles ( 2007 ford focus in 2012 and a 1996 Mercury Villager in 2007) from Titus Will and it has been a great experience each time. the service Department is top notch, and never recommend anything that they can not back up with proof. Always friendly.

But to be fair, I did go to Lakewood Ford, recently and the culture does appear to have improved.

Yes, I believe that they said that MSRP, no markup, other than DOC fees,.

Last edited:

realbones

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 ford ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The first time that I went in to Lakewood Ford(yes i know that they are owned by Titus will) it was a not overly pleasant experience, way too thirsty, and I have purchased 2 vehicles ( 2007 ford focus in 2012 and a 1996 Mercury Villager in 2007) from Titus Will and it has been a great experience each time. the service Department is top notch, and never recommend anything that they can not back up with proof. Always friendly.

But to be fair, I did go to Lakewood Ford, recently and the culture does appear to have improved.

Yes, I believe that they said that MSRP, no markup, other than DOC fees,.
I first went to Lakewood Ford, and It was not good. Then asking questions, I always asks questions that I don’t know the answer to and some I do. Lakewood Ford didn’t know the right answers, I went the Titus-Will, they knew the answers. I order my XLT from Titus-Will in Tacoma, on 10/5/2021.

Sponsored

Spear39

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I first went to Lakewood Ford, and It was not good. Then asking questions, I always asks questions that I don’t know the answer to and some I do. Lakewood Ford didn’t know the right answers, I went the Titus-Will, they knew the answers. I order my XLT from Titus-Will in Tacoma, on 10/5/2021.

One of the times that I went in to the dealership (order check and looking for a car for a friend of mine, she got rear ended totaled her 2018 Hyundai) one of the salesmen was asking me questions about the Maverick, as he was helping a customer(who was changing his order form a 2.0l to a Hybrid, after he got a build date) about the options that were on the XLT, and I pulled up the order guide that was published on this forum. and let him use that to work with the customer, Most of the time, We the consumers are a lot more informed about the vehicles than the sales department. and as good Humans and people in the know about a certain vehicle we should be willing to "Inform / Educate" and help the dispel the misinformation where we can.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Went to Bowen Scarff today to test drive a Lariat without Lux, as that was the closest to what I ordered.

Pros:
  • The brown seats are nowhere near as ugly in real life and they're very, very comfortable.
  • It's got PEP!
  • Love that it drives like an SUV rather than a BOF truck.
  • I like the size. It feels very roomy inside, especially with a sunroof.

Cons:
  • The Pirelli tires on the FX4 are plain trash.
  • The entire engine bay looks awful and messy. That being said, it should be easy to work on.
  • The door plastic near where you put your feet in will get scratched to shit, and it won't look good.
  • The visors are abysmal. Very cheap.
  • I hate the piano black gloss on the steering wheel and gear selector. Both will get scratched easily...I will probably find a cover for them/some type of film.

And if you've made it this far, I just got the email that mine has been built today. I should get it by 12/12 according to the site but I expect early December.

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Reserved my FE Hybrid in early August and the cricket sounds from Bellingham Ford are deafening. Hope my experience is better than you guys....
Keep us posted. :)

Sponsored

TWEGGS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
BTW This is a great truck! Adaptive cruse control works great. Mine has the 18" black accent wheels do like them! It came with Michelin tires.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

BTW This is a great truck! Adaptive cruse control works great. Mine has the 18" black accent wheels do like them! It came with Michelin tires.
What are your thoughts on the Lariat interior?

TWEGGS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What are your thoughts on the Lariat interior?
I think it feels great! I wasn't sure about the colors, but after having them in person they work great. Haven't had it very long so still getting the feel of the layout . We also have an Explorer so some things are laid out similar. To me the seats are comfortable and the feel is much like leather.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I think it feels great! I wasn't sure about the colors, but after having them in person they work great. Haven't had it very long so still getting the feel of the layout . We also have an Explorer so some things are laid out similar. To me the seats are comfortable and the feel is much like leather.
Great to hear. They're definitely better in person.

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2 weeks after I placed my order thru Bellingham Ford, I have finally received a confirmation.
I now have this remorse that I should've selected the Lariat instead of XLT. Is it too late to change my order?
Sponsored