Western Washington

Dandylion

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda Fit, 2007 Chev Silverado
I'm thinking about removing my soft fold tonneau cover on my Lariat Lux AWD FX4 4K, to see if that speeds things up. I also want what I want, too. If it only made 4 weeks difference, probably wouldn't remove it. But if it made 2 months or more difference, I would. I would like to have my truck by Mid December, if possible.
Great news at getting yours scheduled!! By the way, I was watching several videos of the BAK Revolver 4XS hard roll-up tonneau cover, and then noticed the Ford marketing video showed somebody rolling up the Ford hard roll-up tonneau cover and it looked identical. The aluminum cross bars looked the same, and even the rubber pads for ensuring no scratches on the rear window looked identical. I'm thinking BAK must make the Ford listed version. (I saw that Auto Anything had a better price for it than the Ford accessories list price.) If you can determine the actual manufacturer for the Ford soft roll-up version, maybe you can find it at a better price, too.
Sponsored

Dandylion

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda Fit, 2007 Chev Silverado
Use code 'Ford15' to save 15% on accessories. Limited time/one time use. Might help with making choices.
Nice to know! Thanks!

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm probably the northernmost from PNW here - zip code 98225

I put in my order just recently in the last week. I've been hesitating because I was trying to hold up for a bigger truck but in the end Maverick makes the most sense for me. XLT AWD 2.0 ecoboost with FX4, 4K tow package and copilot360.

Anyone got info how long it takes to complete the build once the build date comes? Thanks.
I'm North of you right near the border :) I ordered from Chapman in PA (4% under invoice) and am picking up from Bickford in Snohomish. The Bellingham Ford dealer sucks balls, I've had two bad experiences with them and would never buy from them. Unfortunately, I'll probably have to use them for service or go to Mount Vernon.

Build date got pushed from 11/1 to 11/8 to 11/15. Hoping it doesn't get bumped again. Alto Blue XLT 4K FX4.

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm North of you right near the border :) I ordered from Chapman in PA (4% under invoice) and am picking up from Bickford in Snohomish. The Bellingham Ford dealer sucks balls, I've had two bad experiences with them and would never buy from them. Unfortunately, I'll probably have to use them for service or go to Mount Vernon.

Build date got pushed from 11/1 to 11/8 to 11/15. Hoping it doesn't get bumped again. Alto Blue XLT 4K FX4.
Howdy neighbor. Yeah those guys in B'ham Ford seem like a bunch of dicks to talk to. Arrogant I should say because they know they have this part of the county cornered.
Your order config is quite close to mine. I added the copilot360

Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My truck was sitting as In Production for about 3 weeks without a date under it, but today it showed up as 11/8. My estimated delivery date is 12/12.

I was hoping to get it before Thanksgiving for the long holiday, but it looks like that won't be possible.

How long have other folks waited from the build date to delivery?

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My truck was sitting as In Production for about 3 weeks without a date under it, but today it showed up as 11/8. My estimated delivery date is 12/12.

I was hoping to get it before Thanksgiving for the long holiday, but it looks like that won't be possible.

How long have other folks waited from the build date to delivery?
Got mine 10 days early..Bowen Scarff in Kent delivery. Scheduled Nov 14, arrived Nov 4 instead.

Reactions: bgn

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got notice my Maverick is in production. Blend date was today, 11/9. My original production week was 11/8 (scheduled on September 18th), but then it slipped to 11/15 (on October 10th).

It appears to be back to the 11/8 week. So, technically, I am ahead of schedule! The revised schedule. But hey, I'll take it!!!

Ford Maverick Western Washington 200

skwirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Got mine 10 days early..Bowen Scarff in Kent delivery. Scheduled Nov 14, arrived Nov 4 instead.
How was your experience at Bowen Scarff? Any pricing surprises on delivery day or did everything work out as agreed upon?

Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Awesome, same dealer here so I'm hoping to get it a week and a half early too. 😄

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a different dealer, Mullinax Ford in Olympia. But I have the same hope!

otter101

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Maverick XLT Lux, Nissan, Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When did you order it and where?
Sponsored